ENT Partners of Texas is dedicated to the health and safety of our employees and our patients. Our current plan is to remain open during the COVID-19 outbreak and take care of you the best we can.
DR. FRANK THEILEN, M.D.
- Board Certification – American Board of Otolaryngology (1987)
- Residency – Resident, Department of Otolaryngology, University Of Texas Medical Branch-Galveston, Texas (1983-1987)
- Internship – Intern, Department of Surgery, University Of Texas Medical Branch-Galveston, Texas (1982-1983)
- Medical School – Medical School, University Of Texas Medical Branch-Galveston, Texas(1978-1982)
- Undergraduate School – Bachelor of Arts in Biology, Austin College, Sherman, Texas (1974-1978)
- Irving-Coppell Surgical Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center at Irving
PROFESSIONAL SOCIETIES & APPOINTMENTS
- American Academy of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery
- Dallas Academy of Otolaryngology
- Texas Medical Association
- American Medical Association
PRESENTATIONS & PUBLICATIONS
- Couch L, Theilen F, Mader J: Rhinocerebral mucormycosis with cerebral extension successfully treated with adjunctive hyperbaric oxygen therapy, Arch Otolaryngology Head Neck Surg. 1988 Jul;114(7);791-4.
- Vein sleeve graft repair of the facial nerves of rabbits. Presented a Resident’s Research Conference at UTMB Galveston, 1984
- Auditory Brainstem Response testing in developing gerbils. Poster presentation of research at the International Otolaryngology/Head and Neck Surgery conference in Miami, Florida in 1985
- Effect of Hyperbaric Oxygen on pedical skin grafts of rats. Presented a Resident’s research Conference a UTMB Galveston, 1986
- Afferent peripheral vestibular pathways in rats. Presented at Resident’s Research Conference at UTMB Galveston, 1987
- Laryngeal Cancer, Cancer Conference, Irving Healthcare System, 1989
- Thyroid Cancer Diagnosis and Treatment, Cancer Conference, Irving Healthcare System, 1992
- Conservation Laryngeal Surgery, Speech Therapy Conference, Baylor Irving, 1996
- Care of Tracheostomized Patients, Nursing Department, Baylor Irving, 1997
- Current Concepts in Laryngeal Cancer Therapy, Cancer Conference, 1999
- Church history, bicycling
To better serve our patients, ENT Partners of Texas (formerly Irving-Coppell ENT) has established a portal for HIPAA and private medical related forms of communication.
April 1 – April 29
Mon: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Weds: 7:30am – 4:30pm
Fri: 7:30am – 3pm
We are closed on weekends.
ALLERGY CENTER HOURS
From April 6 – April 29
Mon: 8:30am – 11:30am and 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Weds: 7:30am – 11:30am and 1:00pm – 4:00pm
We are closed on weekends.
All allergy shots must be scheduled.